Project Manager- NORTH SUBURBS- VARIED PROJECTS
Excellent track record of internal career advancement
Great overall package with bonus and company vehicle
About Our Client
Having diversified their portfolio across many project industries and having won several large projects over the last couple of months, our client is highly sort after and in high demand right now. They have consistently delivered outstanding results over the last 10 years, building an excellent reputation in the process. They are now looking for a Project Manager who can take the lead on $5m- $40m+ projects. Project include multifamily, commercial, mixed-use, corporate interiors and healthcare.
- Review of Contract Plans and Specifications.
- Evaluate those Plans and Specifications and establish lead times on materials.
- Work with Design Team on long lead time materials and be familiar with alternatives/substitutes.
- Assist in the development of the project's Bill of Assembly (detailed cost estimate by building system).
- Writing of contracts and scopes of work.
- Development of the Project Schedule with Field Superintendent input.
- Management of the Project Schedule.
- Administer all subcontract requirement and submittals to ensure compliance of all contract requirements.
- Maintain Quality Assurance with the Field Superintendent
- Review and approval of all Subcontractor/Vendor invoices and requisitions
- Assist Accounting staff to ensure that all contract and insurance requirements are met and maintained.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be able to show a strong track record as a Project Manager, demonstrating the a history of completing projects on-time and on-budget.
There is an amount of client interaction within this role so prior experience managing the relationships with clients is highly desirable.
What's on Offer
Our client has devised a very generous package to not only retain their top performers but also attract the very best candidates in the market.
The salary on offer is between $100,000 - $150,000
Plus: performance related bonus, company car/car allowance, gas card, 401k and a comprehensive medical package.