- $20K in Individual Bonuses paid out in 2020
- Collaborative Work Environment, Monthly Company Events
About Our Client
Our client is a family owned company providing modest to brand new luxury apartment communities throughout the Midwest and surrounding states. Our client is a Full House Design-Build-Property Management firm that takes great pride in the communities we create. Our client, while expanding, also strives to be aware of the natural settings in which they are building. From the selection of land to maintenance of buildings, Our client is the leader in Indy Multifamily Construction Projects
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The role will report to the Vice President and regularly liaise with the associated developer for a specific project.
Typical duties for the Project Manager - Owner's Rep - Multifamily Developer include:
- Communicate daily with the client and project team
- Lead the Design Team consisting of the Architect, Engineers, Equipment Planner and other consultants.
- Provide day-to-day project oversight and communication with the client and project team.
- Prepare and distribute meeting notes to the project team.
- Lead the Construction Team on behalf of the owner.
- Develop, track, update, forecast and modify the project schedule and budget throughout all phases of the project.
- Review and track all contracts, invoices, and payments to all contractors, consultants, and equipment vendors.
- Prepare Monthly Reports
- Assist in plan reviews and inspections with the Authorities having jurisdiction.
- Understand and assist in the negotiation of contracts of all parties to the project.
- Assist and help manage/coordinate move and occupancy activities.
- Review and approve all invoices and change orders associated with the project.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Project Manager - Owner's Rep - Multifamily Developer
- 10+ years experience in commercial or multifamily projects
- Tenure with a general contractor, engineering firm, developer, or architecture firm will be considered
- 5+ years of project lead experience
- Bachelors degree in civil engineering, construction management, architecture, or related field
- OSHA 30 Certification
- Ability and experience in leading project team
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
What's on Offer
- Competitive Base Salary $90K-$120K Base
- Growth Opportunities
- Being crucial first step to winning projects
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- 401K Match
- Profit Sharing
- $1,000 Home Office Reimbursement
- 100% Paid Health Benefits
- Maternity Leave - 8 Weeks
- Paternity Leave - 4 Weeks
- $25,000 Life Insurance Policy
- 10 Company Holidays
- Paid Virtual Workouts With Personal Trainer