- Opportunity to work at an Owner's Representative Firm
- Well established in Seattle Area
About Our Client
My client is intentionally comprised of a diverse set of people with experience in all facets of the real estate development process and with a wide variety of product types. Our team has significant depth of experience in leading complex projects from initial visioning and programming through entitlement, budgeting, design, and construction while delivering unparalleled levels of client service.
* Creation of schedules and budgets
* Permitting and entitlement
* Design management
* Contract negotiation
* Construction management
* Meeting facilitation
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ of experience in the construction field as a project manager or assistant project manager
- Healthcare Construction Experience a plus
- Thorough understanding of all divisions of work for either new construction or renovation projects
- Highly proficient in use of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Proficient in scheduling software
- Ability to clearly and professionally communicate
What's on Offer
In return, the successful Commercial Project Manager can expect a highly competitive base salary (negotiable on experience) + performance related bonus + excellent package. Please reach out for further detail.