Project Manager (Plymouth)
Quick Progression & Strong Leadership Team
About Our Client
Our client is a fast-growing commercial construction company looking for an individual who works well as a team player. They are a successful company that focuses on providing excellent service achieving the results set forth by our clients.
- Project Portfolio: Class A & B Office Space, Car dealerships, Mixed use (All negotiated work)
- Size: Current headcount is 15 with 6 Project Managers
- Revenue: $40M in 2018, have grown by $5M year over year for the past 3 years
- Project Locations: Twin Cities' (Edina, Minnetonka, Eden Prairie)
- Managing all documentation to ensure project is compliant, remains on schedule and remains within budget while monitoring all costs.
- Obtaining, assembling, distributing and filling all as-built drawings, warranties, certificates of occupancy and lien releases.
- Scheduling projects in logical steps and budgeting time required to meet deadlines.
- Preparing and submitting budget estimates, progress reports and cost tracking reports.
- Building and maintaining relationships critical to the success of the overall project and company.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Engineering, Architecture or Construction Management
- 2-5 years of experience in Construction, experience managing multiple projects at a time
- TI and ground-up experience
- Working knowledge of skilled trades including carpentry, masonry, concrete work, site excavation and grading, plumbing, fire protection, HVAC, and electrical.
- Working knowledge of commercial construction technology and details. Candidate must be extremely proficient reviewing and understanding all construction documents including specifications and drawings
- Excellent communication skills with various parties including management, subcontractors, consultants, architects, vendors, and clients.
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary between $100,000-$120,000, depending on project experience and skills
- Bonus Potential Based on Profit of Projects (Ex. $300K/year is 6%, up to 10%)
- Vehicle allowance($500/month) with Gas Card
- Comprehensive benefits package ($1000/month health care stipend)
- 20 PTO Days, 10 Paid Holidays with Summer Fridays
- 401(k) with 5% company match