Project Manager / Project Superintendent
General Contractor with large backlog of projects in Telluride
Opportunity to join a growing GC in the Rockies!
About Our Client
Over 25 years in the business, GC focuses on a variety of Commercial and residential projects within a 2 hour radius of Telluride. The firm has a lean structure and look for good all around team players who do what it takes to get the job done - safely, on time and on budget!
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Telluride area General Contractor seeking Project Manager / Project Superintendet to help with their growth! This is a field based Project Management role that will be responsible for day to day construction activities at the project site. The Project Manager will be directly responsible for profit and loss on assigned projects. The Project Manager will create project objectives to achieve completion of projects on time and in budget.
- Compile and plan budget, cost estimates, and other financial estimates
- Coordinate, plan, and manage schedules for contractors and subcontractors
- Develop construction project with architect, engineers, and trade workers
- Order and manage materials and equipment
- Provide internal reporting and projections for inventory
- Oversee and supervise construction project progress and provide reports on timeline, progress, and adjustments
- Ensure all legal requirements, building and safety codes, safety inspections, city guidelines, and local and state regulations are met
**This is a field based role and will encompass duties that may normally be held by a Project Superintedent in other companies**
The Successful Applicant
- 8+ years of experience as a Commercial / Residential Construction Project Manager overseeing projects up to $20M in value.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Able to manage team of employees and multiple projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to build solid relationships with team members, vendors, and customers
- Able to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
- Knowledge of local, state, and federal building code regulations
- Computer Skills: Proficient with Microsoft Office; Microsoft Project, P6 and experience with Project Management software preferred
What's on Offer
Strong basic salary plus bonus/profit sharing.