- Competitive Base Salary and 100% Paid Health
- Work on high profile, ground up projects, up to $50M+ in value.
About Our Client
We are partnered with an award-winning construction management and general contracting firm with a history of excellence in building academic, senior care and hospitality facilities. Their portfolio includes construction projects totaled over $800 million.
They are an industry leader in green building, helping numerous clients build sustainably and meet LEED and MA-CHPS standards. They stand apart from competitors for their intelligent approach to complex projects, reliable management systems, competitive prices and adherence to schedules, with goal to maximize client resources. The firm has been recognized for its construction quality, management effectiveness, and safety standards by numerous awards from industry associations.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Project Manager- Ground Up Public Projects is responsible for:
- reporting to the Project Executive
- Managing daily assignments
- Overseeing RFIs, Submittals, Change orders
- Preparation of weekly and montly reports
Please apply today for immediate consideration.
The Successful Applicant
The Project Manager- Ground Up Public Projects will have:
- at least 7 years of construction experience
- worked on ground up projects $20M+
- Experience working on public, federal, or academic projects is a plus.
- strong leadership experience and has the ability to communicate clearly
- the ability to interface with clients and effectively handle their requests
- aspirations to grow into more of a senior role in the future
What's on Offer
The Project Manager- Ground Up Public Projects will receive:
- Competitive base salary up to $140,000
- Company bonuses paid annually
- 100% covered healthcare/dental insurance
- 401k plan
- Monthly car allowance