- Be a Project Manager on federal work with a growing general contractor
- Have a flexible work environment with bonus potential
About Our Client
Our client does an average of $50M a year on federal and commercial projects throughout the Midwest. This contractor is looking for an experienced project manager to add to their team to handle projects coming up in their pipeline. They offer an excellent benefits package including a performance based bonus.
- Create, use and manage all cost control tools including logs and budget reports.
- Execute projects in conformance with the contract documents and achieve expected financial results.
- Handle multiple projects at a time - occasional visits to project sites.
- Coordinate and direct the Design, Estimating, Purchasing, Engineering, Accounting, Cost, and Construction functions as they relate to the completion of the project under his/her direction.
- Effectively organize manage and train the field and office staffs of the project and assure the continued development of assigned staff by use of performance evaluations, varying assignments and promoting a positive project morale.
- To ensure that applications for payment by the Client are properly submitted, payments promptly received, and funds are properly disbursed.
- To keep management informed as to the progress of the project, its financial and cash positions, and status of Client relations.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years experience with federal/government and/or public work is a MUST
- Experience with running your own project from start to finish
- Degree in Construction or related field
- Proficiency with computer software used in the construction industry - experience with Procore is a plus
- Strong oral and written communication skills- role with be somewhat client facing, dealing with subs and owners
- 20% travel (a couple days a month)
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation
- Medical insurance
- 401k match
- Bonus structure
- Yearly Salary Review
- Car Allowance
- 4-weeks PTO
- Maternity and Paternity leave
- Gas card provided