Project Manager - Residential - Richmond, VA
Join a leading homebuilder in Richmond
Extremely reputable organization with a growing team!
About Our Client
- Semi-custom, custom, and production home builder located in the Richmond, VA area
- Stable pipeline of upcoming work
- Extremely high performing team currently seeking their next leader
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Work in collaboration with site Superintendent to help oversee on-site productivity
- Schedule and oversee subcontractors
- Inspect all work to ensure compliance with plans
- Conduct customer walk through's
- Promote business development with prospective clients
- Aid in hiring new talent
The Successful Applicant
- Previous experience within production home building preferred
- Self-starter with aspiring career goals
- Hard worker who sets high standards for team members and cultivates a positive work environment
- Strong understanding of construction
- Desire for customer satisfaction
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Top-notch benefits and company 401K match
Interested? Submit your resume today for immediate consideration!