- Smaller, close-knit Real Estate Firm where you won't just be a number.
- Opportunity to get in with a firm at the base level to grow with them.
About Our Client
Our client is a full service construction firm with a prime focus on customer centricity. They pride themselves on the strong client relationships they have been able to build and foster over the years.. They tackle project work nationally and need a PM to join their team due to their continual growth and project work backlog.
- Work closely with engineers, architects, brokers, and asset managers on project specifications
- Negotiate contracts with vendors and obtain permitting on a per project basis
- Plan all construction operations and schedules
- Ensure project timeline are met
- Select contractors and coordinate timeline
- Supervise the work of laborers, mechanics, etc. and give them guidance when needed
- Effectively communicate and present information
- Travel on-site twice per project (30% travel)
- Ensure safety protocols are followed on site
Apply now and your resume will be considered within 24 hours
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 3 years of construction experience either on the general contracting or development side
- Exceptional client/ business acumen. Prior experience in client-facing roles
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Organized and effective communicator
- Travel: twice per project. Once at the beginning for a few days and a second time at the end for project completion.
What's on Offer
- Base salary of $85,000 - $95,000 depending on experience
- Bonus plan with a target of 20%
- 3 weeks PTO
- All travel expenses paid for my client
- Vehicle or allowance
- Life insurance
- Short term/long term disability insurance