- Quickly growing company, quick opportunity for advancement
- Large clients allowing for good mix of work
About Our Client
- A Construction Management/ Owner's Representative firm that works in the greater St. Louis area.
- They are a midsized company with large retail clients.
- The large retail clients allows them to grow quickly but keep a small company feeling.
- Successful for 15+ years
- With a great backlog of 90% repeat clients which generates referrals to create future projects.
- While focused in the retail field they offer a good mix of tear downs, rebuilds and ground up projects.
- Even though some travel may be involved at first candidates can look forward to entirely remote options providing flexibility.
- Benefits and compensation are competitive with great bonuses and comprehensive healthcare coverage.
- Plans and coordinates project activities inline company polices and procedures
- Creates and reviews project schedules
- Partner with client from preconstruction phase through closeout
- Direct the support staff and coordinate with field crews and superintendents to ensure project delivery
- Communicates effectively, establishes and fosters relationships with clients, architects, engineers and subcontractors
- Responsible for forecasting and estimating costs and changes to costs for project completion
- Assist in hiring and mentoring new employees
- Ensure safety protocols are being adhered to on the job site
Apply now and your resume will be considered within 24 hours MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 2-5 years in construction
- Ability to communicate with franchises
- Can carry themselves well
- Driven person who enjoys working with clients
- Good with technology
- Seeking growth opportunities
What's on Offer
- $75,000-$105,000 in base salary
- 401K plus match
- Healthcare, dental and vision
- PTO starting at 3 weeks
- Growth Opportunity
- Remote Work