Project Manager-Rockville, MD- New Construction
High Competitve Salary
Good Benefits - 401 K, health, dental, vision, medical
About Our Client
This client specializes in projects for corporate offices, universities/schools, government facilities, labs, data centers, and other commercial buildings in various industries. The firm offers a competitive salary, robust benefits package, and great corporate culture, all based on integrity and diligence. The position will be based in Rockville, Maryland.
- Review/Coordinate all plans and specifications
- Identify value engineering opportunities
- Business Development
- Prepare/review GC proposals and contracts
- Oversee all activities from groundbreaking to closeout
- Packaging/ purchasing work
- Safety Compliance Adherence
- Schedule Monitoring
- Quality Control
- Review safety plans and pay applications from contractors
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors Degree in construction, architecture, engineering is preferred
- 10+ years of construction experience in interior construction sector in Metro DC area.
- Ability to execute multiple projects simultaneously.
- Has previously sat in management position or has managed individuals before.
- Knowledge of: Microsoft Office suite (ex. Project, Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.),
- Demonstrated Leadership, good communication skills, passionate, team player
What's on Offer
Company offers a chance to work with high profile clients from various sectors, ensuring every job is special and unique. The firm boast of excellent company culture with a passionate and positive task force. This permanent position offers a highly competitive salary, and strong benefits package. Sounds like something you think you would be a good fit for? Submit your resume now and it will be reviewed within 48 hours!