Project Manager - San Antonio
Project Manager for Semi Custom and Custom Home Builder
Growing Custom home builder with a significant pipeline of projects
About Our Client
Michael Page have partnered with a leading Semi Custom and Custom Home Builder with a significant pipeline of projects and neighborhoods throughout San Antonio, TX Due to sustained growth and a healthy pipeline of projects our client is searching for a Project Manager to focus on their growing portfolio of Semi Custom and Custom Home products throughout the central Texas Market.
The Project Manager will be responsible for full cycle ground up construction of all Custom and Semi Custom homes in San Antonio, TX., The projects will range in value from $700k - $1.3MM. The successful candidate will also be responsible for:
- Analyze and interpret construction plans to carry out material takeoff
- Oversee bidding process, subcontractor selection and project buyout
- Negotiate and approve subcontracts
- Create and maintain project schedule
- Communicate daily with Superintendent and on-site staff to drive productivity
- Manage RFI's and submittals throughout the construction process
- Schedule and coordinate subcontractors
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must have a significant track record and project pipeline of Custom home building specifically within the San Antonio Market. Similarly you must have posses:
- 5 years minimum experience within home building focusing on Custom and / or Semi Custom homes.
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or Architecture
- Significant project management experience within the Texas market
- Lead and manged teams focusing on single family residential and production home projects
What's on Offer
In return my client are offering a fantastic package that includes competitive Base Salary, Lucrative Commission Structure (Related to home closings and construction metrics) Health care and 401k.