- Over 100 Million in annual revenue with a great standing in the DMV
- Fast track career progression with low turnover!
About Our Client
This client is a General Contractor that specializes in new construction projects. Family-owned and operated company with an extensive portfolio which includes a collection of diverse educational, commercial, government, and private projects- primarily K-12. Their diverse portfolio allows them to bring in over 120M in revenue. This firm offers a competitive Salary, 401K, full benefits package, along with a great work-life balance and culture.
- Must have experience working for a commercial general contractor
- Manage project schedule
- Payment requisitions
- Contract review, management, and enforcement
- Change orders, RFIs, and PCOs
- Project budget management
- Oversee submittal and shop drawing submissions
- Document and oversee contractor scope compliance
- Conduct progress meetings
- Visit project sites weekly at a minimum
- Supervise project closeout
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
* Looking for at least 5+ years of commercial Construction experience with a GC
* Associates degree or higher in Construction Management, and/or construction related Field-Relative experience will be considered in lieu of education
* Must have ground up & Renovation experience
* Looking for project experience with contract value at least 20M+ from cradle to grave
What's on Offer
* Salary range 6 figure salary depending on experience
* Two annual bonuses
* Full Benefits
* 401K up to 5% at 100% contribution and 50% beyond 5%
* Car Allowance at a minimum of 800$ and up to 1500$ depending on travel
* Excellent company culture with a passionate and positive task force, as they treat all employees like family.