Project Manager - Schools - Richmond, VA
Join a high performing staff with an excellent reputation!
Opportunity for growth and stability
About Our Client
With more than 30 years in the industry, this general contractor in the Virginia Beach, VA area is a leader in K-12 and Higher Education renovations and construction. Their projects range in size from 5M up to 30M high profile ground ups. They have established an excellent reputation throughout the years, and provide services across development, asset preservation, and design.
- Manage all aspects of project execution
- Oversee subcontractor's quality of work
- Maintains a clean and safe job site
- Create project schedules in collaboration with superintendent and subcontractors
- Establish and maintain all communication channels to team members and organizations
The Successful Applicant
- Must have previous project experience within schools
- Ground up construction experience preferred
- Must have understanding of technical aspects of construction
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Proven abilities to foster a positive team environment
What's on Offer
- 70k-100k base salary plus bonus structure
- Excellent benefits package
- 401k, PTO
Interested? Submit your application today for review within 48 hours!