- Are you looking to be a leader while applying your technical background?
- Join a global semiconductor company that is a leader in its industry!
About Our Client
My client is almost 40 years old and is a world-leading provider of equipment and services to the semiconductor manufacturing industry. They are growing fast and are looking for a great leader to lead and work cross-functionally with a variety of departments.
This Project Manager is responsible for leading the development of engineering processes, standards, and templates for planning new and enhanced products in. They will identify requirements with Program Managers to understand needs and establish an approach and methodology for project plans, schedules, allocations, funding, and reporting.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors degree required, Business or Engineering is ideal
- Minimum of 5 year's supervisory/management experience in a technical environment
- Project Management certification is highly desirable
- Strong communication, interpersonal, team facilitation and coaching skills
What's on Offer
- Ability to contribute to the direction of the department
- Competitive base salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- 3 weeks PTO with floating holidays