- Opportunity to grow and lead the Project Management Team in St. Louis.
- Company that focuses on employee and customer satisfaction first.
About Our Client
My client is a mid-sized General Contractor located in St. Louis. Their primary sector is ground-up Senior Living Facilities. Business is booming for them and is continually consistent. Even through the pandemic they had consistent project work for all their employees.
Reporting directly into the Director of Project Management, the main duties and responsibilities of the Project Manager will include the following:
- The Project Manager (PM) is a professional with previous experience who manages one or more projects at any given time.
- The PM is responsible for the satisfactory performance of all staff assigned to achieve project budget, schedule, and profitability goals.
- He or she leads the purchasing effort, administers trade contracts, conducts all project meetings, and prepares all project reports.
- The PM is the Owner's single point of contact for all business issues and contractual requirements.
- The PM coordinates closely with the Project Superintendent, and typically reports to an Operations Group Project Executive or Vice President. He or she rotate their time between the office and field, visiting their projects several times weekly.
- The PM provides exceptional customer service to colleagues in the office and field, owners, owner's representatives, architects, engineers, subcontractors, regulatory officials and other project stakeholders.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
In return for a competitive compensation package, the successful candidate will possess the following:
- Degree in Construction Management or similar degree.
- 5+ years of Project Management experience.
- Previous Ground-up experience is a must.
- Previous wood frame experience
- Experience running projects at $15M - $50M.
- Exceptional leadership and communication skills.
- Proficient in technology & common pm software's including PlanGrid, Timerberline, Sage Accounting, FastTrack and Excel.
- Willing to be a team lead & mentor to junior team members
What's on Offer
- Base Salary ranging from $80,000 - $120,000 depending on experience
- Ability to grow and lead the Project Management department
- Career growth opportunity
- Benefits package including 4% 401k match
- Employee first company culture
- Paternity/ Maternity Leave