Project Manager - Supply Chain
Seeking a Project Coordinator - Supply Chain
Growing firm in Lehigh Valley
About Our Client
Michael Page is a leading global recruitment firm.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Conduct packaging trials/testing in an industrial setting.
- Complete tracking documentation.
- Test and validate new materials and suppliers.
- Comply with safety rules defined in the company's policies.
- Participate in cross-functional project work in support of new project/process development.
- Other projects as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree required, in related field.
- 1+ years of supply chain experience (internships included).
- Ability to adapt and multi-task.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to stand, walk, kneel, bend, climb stairs, and lift up to 55 lbs.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving skills.
What's on Offer
- Direct Hire Opportunity.
- Competitive Compensation.
- Comprehensive Benefits.
- Equal Employer Opportunity.