Project Manager - Top 150 ENR GC - Charleston
Top ENR GC and market leader across the southeast
Large portfolio of projects and above market compensation
About Our Client
This Top 150 ENR GC was established over 50 years ago, and has maintained a very strong reputation in the US. They specialize in variouscommercial and multifamily, such as healthcare, higher education & luxury apartments and senior living facilities and are known for their employee satisfaction, resulting in long tenure and a culture that everyone can fit in with. If you are looking for a terrific company culture, a growing GC, and an excellent work life balance, this Project Manager - Top 150 ENR GC - Charleston opportunity could be for you.
The Project Manager - Top 150 ENR GC - Charleston will be expected to:
- Coordinate and managing all necessary project resources from start to finish on time and within budget in a highly collaborative environment.
- Manages personnel development.
- Communicate job expectations, enforce policies & procedures, and manage & coach employees.
- Conduct regular meetings with the team to ensure work is on schedule, within budget and complies with technical, safety and legal requirements.
- Must be a strategic problem solver who can add value to our customer's projects.
- May work with preconstruction team in development of project
- Manage budget and financial reporting, interpret and analyze reports to ensure adherence to project budget.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Project Manager - Top 150 ENR GC - Charleston should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in construction management or related field highly preferred
- 6+ years of Project Management Experience
- 20M+ construction project experience highly preferred
- Applicable software knowledge
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
What's on Offer
The Project Manager - Top 150 ENR GC - Charleston will receive:
- Strong base salary (dependent on experience)
- Discretionary bonus
- Vehicle or Vehicle Allowance
- Cell and laptop offered
- PTO and sick days
- Excellent benefits - health, medical, vision, dental
- 401k plan offered
If interested, apply below for immediate consideration or contact Arkadiy directly to learn more at 617-824-2651.