- Are you looking for a chance for growth into a leadership position?
- Opportunity to join a team that treats their employees like family!
About Our Client
My client, an established,top 150 ENR General Contractor in the Charlotte market, is looking to add a talented Project Manager to oversee their upcoming pipeline of work. They offer an opportunity for long term growth, as well as a competitive base salary. They focus mainly on a variety of commercial projects, ranging from Healthcare, Industrial Hospitality and large scale genral commercial with an extremely strong forecast of business in North Carolina. They are actively looking for a Project Manager to bring onto their team to oversee their upcoming pipeline of work. Please apply now for immediate consideration, or reach out to Davis Fallon directly at 617-824-2689!
Commercial Project Manager - Top 150 ENR GC - Charlotte will be responsible for:
- Drive and implement Change Management Process (e.g. Log, Review, Notifications, Document
- Management, Issue Subcontractor Changes, Status Tracking)
- Manage Cost Control (e.g. Monthly Project Management Reports, Project Cash Flow, Budget,
- Owner/Subcontractor Pay Application)
- Provides input and supervises all pre-construction services such as purchase orders, subcontract, schedules, job cost set-up and project pre-planning
- Assist in the Project Estimating/Pre-Construction Process (e.g. Scope Review, Bid Day participation, Generate schematic/design development budgets)
- Monitor and update project schedule routinely. Track critical path and address potential problems immediately documenting any real and potential delays. Identify impact of changes to schedule and notify appropriate parties
- Reviews project proposal or plan to determine time frame, procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of project
- Supervise and/or manage employees, subcontractor, and/or suppliers in the area of responsibility by giving direction, monitoring performance and providing feedback
- Must be willing to travel if required
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
Commercial Project Manager - Top 150 ENR GC - Charlotte should have:
- 4+ Years as a Project Manager with a General Contractor
- Bachelor's Degree from a 4 Year College or University
- Applicable construction software knowledge
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
What's on Offer
Commercial Project Manager - Top 150 ENR GC - Charlotte will receive:
- Highly competitive base salary - $90,000 - $110,000 base
- Vehicle or Vehicle Allowance
- Company Bonuses
- Excellent benefits including Healthcare, dental, and vision
- 401k company match, excellent PTO
- Ability to be a Leader in the organization