Project Manager - Top 200 ENR GC - Columbia
Top ENR General Contractor regularly named SE Contractor of the Year
High-end projects and above market compensation
About Our Client
Our client is one of the top 100 largest general contractors in the nation as recorded by ENR, and have been in the Columbia market for over 25 years. The business works across a number of markets across the commercial construction sector including: Class A interiors, High Rise Office, Healthcare, Higher Education, Senior Living, and Light Industrial, with projects ranging in size up to $60M. Boasting one of the best retention rates in the industry, our client is seeking a Project Manager - Top 200 ENR GC - Raleigh to join the team as soon as possible.
Reporting to the Director of Operations in the Columbia office, the Project Manager - Top 200 ENR GC - Columbia will be responsible for:
- Assesses scope of work and resources required to successfully complete the project.
- Verifies project estimate for completeness with detailed review of proposal specifications, drawings, and all contract documents.
- Supervises total construction efforts to ensure project is constructed in accordance with design, budget and schedule. Includes interfacing with owner, A/E representatives, subcontractors, etc.
- Plans, coordinates and supervises on site functions (scheduling, engineering, material control, etc.), and provides day-to-day direction of on site administrative staff.
- Provides technical assistance, i.e., interpretation of drawings, recommending construction methods and equipment, etc., as required. Oversees and reviews extra work estimating and issuance of change orders.
- Administers financial tracking systems to monitor project costs and forecast the remaining project cost.
- Prepares complete plan of execution.
- Performs additional assignments per supervisor's direction.
- Strives to foster good work relations with clients and subcontractors.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Project Manager - Top 200 ENR GC - Columbia will have the following background:
- 5+ years in commercial construction project management
- Bachelors in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, or related field
- OSHA 30 Certification
- Proficiency in Procore preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as this role is client facing
- Local to Raleigh preferred, although relocation help ad hoc
What's on Offer
The successful Project Manager will receive:
- Base salary dependent on experience ranging $95k-$105k
- Comprehensive benefits including 401k match, health, vision, dental
- Profit Sharing bonuses yearly 15%+
- Opportunity for career progression into leadership
- Vehicle allowance, company phone, iPad/Laptop
Please apply now for immediate consideration, or contact Tim directly to learn more at 617-704-4040