Project Manager - Top 300 ENR Firm - Commercial Const
This well-respected GC values integrity and puts a focus on employee engagement.
Position out of the Raleigh area building commercial proj from $1-60M.
About Our Client
Top National ENR Firm reaching the top 300 best contractors in the US. This General Contractor has built an excellent reputation particularly in the Southeast with their commercial division. The projects vary from renovations to ground up construction with hospitals, schools, and other municipalities.
This position would be out of Raleigh, NC.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Prepare job profit forecasts
- Assure construction meets established quality standards
- Supervises and trains subordinates
- Identify and implements method and systems for achieving cost savings
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with owners, architects, engineers, etc.
- Develop budget parameters and perform conceptual estimating relating to that development
- Develop alternative construction schemes and subcontractor, supplier interest in the project
- Monitor physical development of specifications for compliance with budget parameters
- Organize and schedule design-effort including recommendation of design build subcontractors
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering, Construction Management, Architecture, or related field of study
- 5+ Years of commercial construction experience including related project experience with interiors construction (in Higher Education, DSA/K-12, and Healthcare Construction)
- Relevant software experience - BlueBeam, ProCore, Sage, etc.
- Experience with estimating software
- Knowledge of all elements of commercial construction and understanding of skilled trades.
- Skilled in field productivity, and project management software.
- Previous OSHPD project experience is required
- Willingness to travel the region to project sites
Apply now for immediate consideration!
What's on Offer
- Above Market Base Salary
- Annual and Performance-based Bonus
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance Plans for individuals and family
- Profit Sharing Retirement Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life Insurance
- Car Allowance
Interested? Send your recently updated resume into the associated link!