- Project Based Bonus Structure!
- New office with a accelerated growth track to a leadership role!
About Our Client
The Design-build General Contractor I am working with has a large network of repeat clients. They have recently opened an office in Raleigh in an effort to expand their market in the south. They have won numerous awards for their projects and have developed great reputation for their company culture. The Project Manager will be tasked with leading Light-industrial, Healthcare, and Large scale commercial projects, conception through completion. If you are an experienced Project Manager and are interested in joining a fantastic GC, please apply or contact Ryan directly at (617)428-0780.
The Project Manager-Top 50 ENR-Raleigh will be responsible for:
- Coordinate and managing all necessary project resources from start to finish on time and within budget in a highly collaborative environment.
- Manages personnel development.
- Communicate job expectations, enforce policies & procedures, and manage & coach employees.
- Conduct regular meetings with the team to ensure work is on schedule, within budget and complies with technical, safety and legal requirements.
- Must be a strategic problem solver who can add value to our customer's projects.
- May work with pre-construction team in development of project
- Manage budget and financial reporting, interpret and analyze reports to ensure adherence to project budget.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Project Manager-Top 50 ENR-Raleigh will have the following:
- 1-7 years of Construction project management experience
- Personable, money motivated attitude
- Experience working on construction projects with a General or sub contractor
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering or relevant degree
- Applicable Project Management Software experience preferred
- Developed thorough understanding of corporate and industry practices, processes, standards, etc. and their impact on project success
- Must be a business-oriented person and act professionally when representing the employer at any level
What's on Offer
The Successful Project Manager-Top 50 ENR-Raleigh will receive:
- Base salary contingent on experience, ranging roughly $95,000-130,000
- Project based bonus structure
- Career growth potential
- Outstanding work environment
- Cell and laptop offered
- 3 weeks PTO
- Excellent benefits - health, medical, vision, dental
- 401k plan offered