Project Manager - Top ENR Contractor - Commercial Drywall
Do you want the opportunity to join the Top ENR Contractor?
Local projects, little travel, and an amazing company culture!
About Our Client
This leading Southeast Contractor has been established for over 40 years. They are well known throughout the Southeast for their interior and exterior commercial construction projects, and work alongside some of the best GCs in the country. They have won numerous awards such as Top ENR Southeast contractor and The Fast 50 Award as one of the fastest growing companies in NC. They are currently seeking a Project Manager who has commercial dry wall experience to join their growing Raleigh team.
The Project Manager - Top ENR Contractor - Commercial Drywall will:
- The project manager will be responsible for all activities related to the construction projects including: procurement, submittals, creating and maintaining scheduling to ensure an on-time completion, and to work within the budget parameters.
- This Project Manager should have extensive experience with Estimating drywall commercial projects
- The position will report to the project executive.
- Ability to construct a critical path schedule using scheduling software like Primavera or Suretrac.
- Generate and maintain RFI logs, and submittal logs.
- Coordinate the efforts of all team members, including architect, engineers, consultants, contractors, and property management personnel to successfully achieve goals.
- Identify, engage, and build relationships with capable contractors to ensure safe efficient, timely, and quality of work.
- Seek appropriate value engineering and quality improvement alternatives.
- Create and maintain project budgets.
- Ensure appropriate inspections and quality control of work.
The Successful Applicant
The Project Manager - Top ENR Contractor - Commercial Drywall should have:
- 4+ Years of Commercial Drywall experience
- Estimating experience highly preferred - commercial drywall
- Bachelor's Degree, in Engineering, Architecture or Construction Management preferred but not required
- Proven ability to create and maintain relationships
- Strong communication and Organizational skills
What's on Offer
The Project Manager - Top ENR Contractor - Commercial Drywall will receive:
- Highly Competitive compensation package
- Excellent benefits, 401K, PTO, etc
- Vehicle or Vehicle allowance
- Potential bonuses
- Excellent company culture