Project Manager - Top ENR GC - Raleigh
Top 300 ENR GC and market leader in major commercial sectors
Large portfolio of K12, Healthcare, Higher Education and Multifamily projects
About Our Client
Our client is a full service Construction Company located in Raleigh, NC. Award winning Top ENR GC, that has been established over 60 years ago that focuses on its repeat business and consistently winning new projects. They are currently seeking a motivated Project Manager to join their growing team.
If you are looking for a terrific GC that is still growing, with amazing culture and an excellent work life balance, this Project Manager - Top ENR GC - Raleigh opportunity could be for you. Please apply for immediate consideration or call Arkadiy Kuvaev on 617-824-2651.
Reporting to the Director of Operations, Project Manager - Top ENR GC - Raleigh will be responsible for the following:
- Oversee, direct, and maintain responsibility for project completion and contract fulfillment from conception to project completion
- Maintain ultimate responsibility for project safety, quality, schedule, and budget
- Develop, monitor, and maintain project schedules & budgets
- Generate the primary schedule and weekly updates. Prepare pay applications and all project close-out documents. Conduct owner and subcontractor meetings.
- Monitor the performance of the field operations, negotiate contracts and buyout, change order management.
- Develop and maintain client relationships with the goal of repeat profitable business.
- Review project proposals or plans to determine time frame, financial objectives, and procedures for accomplishing work, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources during various phases of the project.
- Establish work plan, budget and staffing for each phase of project and arrange for assignment of project personnel.
- Identify changes in scope or differing conditions and secure appropriate change orders for project cost and time.
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Project Manager - Top ENR GC - Raleigh will have the following:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience highly preferred
- 6+ years of experience as a Project Manager.
- Experience in multifamily is highly preferred
- Safety and quality focused individual
- High proficiency in MS Excel and MS Project as well as other industry applicable softwares
- Strong planning, organization, and prioritization skills
- Strong computer skills including scheduling software
- Honest, reliable, self-aware and conscientious
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written
What's on Offer
The successful Project Manager - Top ENR GC - Raleigh candidate will receive:
- Full benefits
- 401(k) profit sharing plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Clearly defined Company Core Values, Mission, and Vision
- Clear growth opportunities
Please apply for immediate consideration or call Arkadiy Kuvaev on 617-824-2651.