Project Manager - Top ENR Industrial Construction - Lexington
Excellent retention rate and large space for promotion.
Top 100 ENR contractor building ground up industrial projects up to $40M
About Our Client
Michael Page has been retained by a national construction firm with a storied history in the Kentucky market. With an established presence in Lexington, the office builds predominantly in the industrial and commercial markets with work typically $20M - $40M range but have built $100M projects. Since the business has focused on its core markets, they have proven market stability during any economic turns. The business is seeking a Project Manager - Top ENR industrial Construction to join the team as soon as possible. Please apply below now for immediate consideration or contact Bryan directly at 617-824-2647.
The successful Project Manager - Top ENR Industrial Construction will be responsible for the following:
- Responsible for overall project delivery (safety, scope, cost, budget, quality, information management, client acceptance, and closeout) on project assignments.
- Responsible for building and maintaining internal and external relationships to ensure collaboration, cooperation, and communication throughout the project.
- Ensure projects are executed in compliance with InLine Engineers and/or Client workflow and design standards, and are accomplished on time and within budget.
- Leads the schedule, design, and cost estimate review process for assigned projects.
- Manages the development of execution plans and manages installation through startup activities.
- Assists in the competitive bidding process for the procurement of equipment and construction, including conducting pre-bid and post-bid meetings. .
- Manages project engineers, construction administrators, and/or contractors during various phases of project executions.
- Responsible gate keeper for technical content or review of technical content with subject matter expert(s).
- Function as a discipline lead or technical expert on applicable projects.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Project Manager - Top ENR Industrial Construction will have the following:
- Must be proficient with MS Office Suite.
- Must have proficiency with MS Project.
- PMP Certification targeted within two years of being hired.
- Good facilitator with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Attentiveness to detail, follow-up procedures, and documentation of action.
What's on Offer
The successful Project Manager - Top ENR Industrial Construction will receive the following:
- Base salary depending on experience, $90,000-$105,000
- Full benefits package complete with Health, Vision, Dental insurance, 401k match
- Company vehicle and gas card
- Yearly bonus based on individual and project team performance
- Opportunity to join a rapidly growing business and market leader!