- Work for one of the most reputable general contractors in the U.S.
- High base salary, bonus potential, vehicle of choice and full benefits
About Our Client
Our client is one of the top General Contractors in the Milwaukee area. The company was founded over 100 years ago and has been steadily growing ever since. They focus primarily on the light industrial market. The President is looking for future leaders to join the company.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Running the scheduling from project inception to finish
- Manage financial aspects including estimating, budgets, and cost reports
- Conduct weekly meetings and communicate daily with the Superintendent and construction team
- Maintain a safe work environment
- Train and develop the project team
- Manage subcontractor schedules and quality of work
- Read and interpret plans, proposals and other documentation to create bids.
- Track and analyze data to reduce gaps between estimates and actual costs.
- Obtain and track subcontract bids and negotiate budgets.
- Prepare and present estimate documentation, including gaps in available data.
- Prepares estimates according to the requirements of multiple delivery systems. Reviews quotes and estimates with the project management team
- Assists with certain post-bid buyouts.
- Initiates and participates in meet and greet presentations with subcontractors and suppliers.
- Comprehends contract requirements for diversity compliance.
The Successful Applicant
- B.S in Construction Management or relevant degree
- Experience running light industrial construction projects worth $10M+
- Understand costs and market conditions
- The ability to lead and manage a team underneath you
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in light industrial projects
- 5+ years of experience
- Experience in leading a team
What's on Offer
- Salaries up to $120K dependent on experience
- Excellent career growth opportunities - add value immediately!
- Direct communication with the President
- Great benefits packages with little cost to the employee
- Opportunity to be a part of a growing company with a ton of repeat business
- Work/life balance with flexible hours and autonomy
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vehicle of choice