- Large, national developer with a growing office in the Charlotte market
- High density projects local to Charlotte
About Our Client
Our client is a national developer for multifamily construction projects, headquartered in the southeast. Along with multifamily, they operate in the development, construction, and property management spaces - being a veritable one stop shop and allowing them to have more control over future planning and execution of long term corporate strategies. With an established presence in Charlotte, the construction team is continuing to see growth due to a large backlog stretching well into 2022. If you are a Project Manager and have experience with multifamily construction projects, please apply now for immediate consideration or contact Tyler directly for more info at 617-824-2654.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Project Manager - Multifamily Developer will be responsible for the following:
- Coordinating and managing all necessary project resources from start to finish on time and within budget in a highly collaborative environment.
- Managing personnel development.
- Communicating job expectations, enforcing policies & procedures, and managing & coaching employees.
- Conducting regular meetings with the team to ensure work is on schedule, within budget and complies with technical, safety and legal requirements.
- Being a strategic problem solver who can add value to our customer's projects.
- Potentially working with pre-construction team in development of project
- Managing budget and financial reporting, interpreting and analyzing reports to ensure adherence to project budget.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Project Manager - Multifamily Developer will ideally have the following experience:
- Bachelor's degree in construction management or related field highly preferred
- Experience with multifamily projects required
- 6+ years of Project Management Experience
- 20M+ construction project experience highly preferred
- Applicable software knowledge
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
What's on Offer
The successful Project Manager - Multifamily Developer will receive:
- Base salary contingent on experience, ranging roughly $90,000-$115,000
- Discretionary bonus(es)
- Vehicle or Vehicle Allowance
- Cell and laptop offered
- PTO and sick days
- Excellent benefits - health, medical, vision, dental
- 401k plan offered