- Top Regional GC and market leader across multiple markets
- Large portfolio of projects and above market compensation
About Our Client
This Top Regiona lGC was established over 50 years ago, and has maintained a very strong reputation in the Carolinas. They specialize in various commercial, light industrial and multifamily markets, such as healthcare, retail, higher education, warehouses & apartments and senior living facilities and are known for their employee satisfaction, resulting in long tenure and a culture that everyone can fit in with. If you are looking for a terrific company culture, a growing GC, and an excellent work life balance, this Project Manager - Top Regional GC - Myrtle Beach opportunity could be for you. Please call Arkadiy Kuvaev at 617-824-2651 for immediate consideration.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Project Manager - Top Regional GC - Myrtle Beach will be expected to:
- Review plans, specifications, and client requirements
- Initiate RFIs to resolve issues in the field and plan discrepancies
- Process, review, and track submittals
- Review design and shop drawings to evaluate the impact on the cost and schedule
- Prepare Subcontractor scope of work letters
- Initiate change orders to the Owner and solicit bids from Subcontractors
- Perform estimates and compile cost breakdowns for the client to review
- Maintain procurement, submittal, and RFI logs
- Provide schedule assistance and track daily production
- Coordinate correspondence between the design and construction team
- Lead and mentor a team of Project Management staff
The Successful Applicant
The successful Project Manager - Top Regional GC - Myrtle Beach should have the following qualifications:
- 6+ Years experience as a Project Manager with a GC
- Experience as a Project Manager leading commercial projects
- BS in Construction Management or related field is preferred but not required
- Applicable construction software knowledge
- Strong Drive and Motivation!
What's on Offer
The Project Manager - Top Regional GC - Myrtle Beach will receive:
- Highly competitive compensation package - $90,000 - 110,000+
- Company Bonuses
- Excellent benefits package - 401K, PTO, etc
- Vehicle or Vehicle allowance
- Fast Career Progression
- Strong emphasis on work-life balance
If interested, apply below for immediate consideration or contact Arkadiy directly to learn more at 617-824-2651.