Project Manager - Top Southeast General Contractor - Greenville
Looking to join a leading Southeast GC with award winning culture and growth?
Are you looking to be a leader and mentor within a well established GC?
About Our Client
Our Client is a family owned and family run General Contractor, who has been in business for over 60 years. They have become one of the best known GCs in the Southeast by establishing a strong presence and an outstanding reputation throughout. They have award winning culture, excellent tenure, and believe strongly in promoting their employees. Their market focus is primarily Manufacturing, Distribution, Aerospace, Warehouse, etc. They are currently seeking an experienced Project Manager with Warehouse or Distribution project experience to join their Greenville team. If you are seeking a position with excellent career growth, a great company culture, and local projects, apply now for immediate consideration!
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Project Manager - Top Southeast General Contractor - Greenville will:
- Review plans, specifications, and client requirements
- Initiate RFIs to resolve issues in the field and plan discrepancies
- Process, review, and track submittals
- Review design and shop drawings to evaluate the impact on the cost and schedule
- Prepare Subcontractor scope of work letters
- Initiate change orders to the Owner and solicit bids from Subcontractors
- Perform estimates and compile cost breakdowns for the client to review
- Maintain procurement, submittal, and RFI logs
- Provide schedule assistance and track daily production
- Coordinate correspondence between the design and construction team
The Successful Applicant
The Project Manager - Top Southeast General Contractor - Greenville should have:
- 5+ Years of Project Manager Experience
- Distribution, Warehouse, and/or Manufacturing Facility project experience is required
- Experience as a PM on large commercial projects
- A Bachelor's Degree in a construction-related-field is preferred
- Excellent communication skills and leadership qualities
What's on Offer
The Project Manager - Top Southeast General Contractor - Greenville will receive:
- Highly competitive base salary
- Company bonuses
- Vehicle or Vehicle allowance
- Excellent benefits including Healthcare, dental, and vision
- 401k company match, excellent PTO
- Opportunity to be a leader in the office