- Amazing culture, highly respected atmosphere
- Room for growth in large company
About Our Client
- We are actively partnered with a general contractor in the greater St. Louis area with an extensive backlog of local contruction projects.
- They are currently coming out of a large growth period with a recent merger with a regional contractor openining up new opportunities in the local and regional markets.
- 30+ year general contractor in a different market
- The client is currently working with $300M+ in revenue
- Targeting over $450M in the next 3-5 years.
- This client truly focuses on making their employees happy with amazing training and culture.
- Focusing in many different sectors including multifamily and light industrial construction
- Extensive training program to make sure their employees are well informed
Apply now and your resume will be considered within 24 hours
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Plans and coordinates project activities inline company polices and procedures
- Creates and reviews project schedules
- Leading the project from the bid stage to final product
- Direct the support staff and coordinate with field crews and superintendents to ensure project delivery
- Communicates effectively, establishes and fosters relationships with clients, architects, engineers and subcontractors
- Responsible for forecasting and estimating costs and changes to costs for project completion
- Ensure safety protocols are being adhered to on the job site
The Successful Applicant
- At least 5 years at a general contractor
- Experience within a large range of projects
- Driven person who enjoys working with clients
- Experience in estimating required
- A well proven leader
What's on Offer
- $100,000-$130,000 in base salary
- Unlimited PTO
- Stock ownership
- Full barwith wine and craft beer on tap
- Very well respected training program
- Health and dental benefits
- One of the best culture in the market
- Leadership program
- Growth Opportunites
- Bonus earning potential