- Play a massive role with a leading general contractor in Chicago
- Our client is offering profit sharing, bonus potential, and additional benefits
About Our Client
Our client is a multifamily general contractor/developer located in Vernon Hills. They do primarily multifamily work but also work in retail and commercial construction as well. The company was started 40 years ago and started off as a developer and just recently opened up a general contracting arm. In total there are 35 people in the company and they manage around 1000 apartments around the Chicagoland area.
APPLY TODAY AND HAVE YOUR RESUME CONSIDERED WITHIN 24 HOURS
- Prioritize, plan and coordinate project development activities according to customer requirements.
- Supervise development team on daily basis to execute assigned projects within deadlines and budget.
- Act as primary contact for customer queries and concerns.
- Perform customer negotiations for contractual terms and agreements.
- Prepare project proposals and develop project plan, schedule and budget.
- Determine resource requirements and identify resources with right skills to successfully execute projects.
- Assess potential risks and technical challenges and develop appropriate mitigation plans.
- Perform cash flow analysis and process invoices in a timely fashion.
- Develop business presentations for customer as needed.
- Develop cost reduction initiatives while maintaining quality and productivity.
- Interact with customers to clearly understand business needs and expectations.
- Build positive working relationships with customers and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Analyze and resolve project issues in timely and accurate manner.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 4-7 years of experience in residential/commercial construction with an understanding of construction systems, phasing, logistics, scheduling and estimating
- Must have experience managing smaller projects with full responsibility/accountability for budget, contracts and turn over
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- Excellent leadership, organizational and managerial skills
What's on Offer
- A competitive base salary between $70,000-$110,000 (Depending on Experience)
- Competitive bonus structure, project/profit based
- Typically between $8,000-$15,000 in the first year)
- Medical insurance including dental (100% coverage for individual and dependents)
- Generous 401K structure (3% match)
- Company profit sharing
- Robust career advancement opportunity
- Strong training programs
- 10 PTO Days
- Company wide events
- Gas/fuel card offered
- Company Vehicle offered
- Company phone and laptop provided