Project Manager - Water/WasteWater - Raleigh
Top GC and market leader across the southeast; large portfolio of projects
Local ground up projects, little to no travel
About Our Client
This Raleigh based GC was established over 90 years ago, and has maintained a very strong reputation in the area. They specialize in various commercial & industrial sectors and are known for their employee satisfaction, resulting in long tenure and a culture that everyone can fit in with. If you are looking for a terrific company culture, a growing GC, and an excellent work life balance, this Project Manager - Water/WasteWater - Raleigh opportunity could be for you.
The Project Manager - Water/WasteWater - Raleigh will be expected to:
- Coordinate and managing all necessary project resources from start to finish on time and within budget in a highly collaborative environment.
- Manages personnel development.
- Communicate job expectations, enforce policies & procedures, and manage & coach employees.
- Conduct regular meetings with the team to ensure work is on schedule, within budget and complies with technical, safety and legal requirements.
- Must be a strategic problem solver who can add value to our customer's projects.
- May work with preconstruction team in development of project
- Manage budget and financial reporting, interpret and analyze reports to ensure adherence to project budget.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Project Manager - Water/WasteWater - Raleigh should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in construction management or related field highly preferred
- 5+ years of Project Management Experience
- Water/WasteWater experience required
- Applicable software knowledge
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
What's on Offer
The Superintendent - Water/Wastewater - Raleigh will receive:
- Strong base salary (dependent on experience)
- Discretionary bonus
- Vehicle or Vehicle Allowance
- Cell and laptop offered
- PTO and sick days
- Excellent benefits - health, medical, vision, dental
- 401k plan offered
If interested, apply below for immediate consideration or contact Arkadiy directly to learn more at 617-824-2651.