- Hybrid working options
- Significant base salary + bonus potential
About Our Client
Our client is a well established general contractor developer in the Chicagoland area. They are a national company, but they have a forty person office here in Chicago. Last year they brought in $200M worth of revenue and their average project ranges from $15-20M. They specialize in light industrial construction. The Project Manager will be responsible for overseeing the construction of distribution centers, warehouses, bigbox retail, and cold form storage. APPLY TODAY AND RECEIVE CONSIDERATION WITHIN 24 HOURS
- Responsible for leading all construction activity and project planning.
- Participate in the proposal meeting with the owner to review the scope of work.
- Monitor project forecast and fulfill job cost responsibilities.
- Conduct weekly job site meetings on site with superintendents.
- Organize, plan, and manage multiple activities to accomplish desired results.
- Meet with potential clients to discuss upcoming work.
- Mentor and guide all members of the project team.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 5 - 20 years of previous experience working with a General Contractor
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or a related field
- Must have experience running projects from start to finish
- Light Industrial experience required
- Strong software and technology skills is a plus
- Able to communicate and be organized
- Time Management Skills - making sure everything is on time and completed thoroughly
- Experience managing teams is a plus
- Up to date on the Construction Market and the newest technology
What's on Offer
- Salaries up to $120K dependent on experience
- Excellent career growth opportunities - add value immediately!
- Direct communication with the President
- Great benefits packages with little cost to the employee
- Opportunity to be a part of a growing company with a ton of repeat business
- Work/life balance with flexible hours and autonomy