Rapidly growing national GC with a focus in healthcare projects
Complex and exciting ground up projects, up to $100M
About Our Client
My client is a rapidly growing, national healthcare GC, has carved a niche in the psychiatric and rehabilitation sectors of the healthcare market. They specialize in additions and renovations of medical facilities as well as large, ground up projects.
The company has hit it's stride and grown from $70m in revenue to over 150m in the last year. As they continue to expand and explore other markets, it presents a lot of growth opportunities for the Project Manager.
The primary responsibilities of the Project Manager include:
- Manage the design schedule and create plan to deliver the projects
- Coordinate with Project Superintendent in development of a project site logistics plan
- Maintain thorough understanding of the Owner contract
- Oversee the pay request process
- Monitor project costs and Job Cost Report
- Analyze and forecast quarterly Total Cost Projection reports
- Implement and monitor training of all staff personnel
- Monitor project labor
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for the Project Manager position:
- 5+ Years of Experience
- Bachelors degree in Construction Management or Engineering required
- Strong knowledge of construction principles/practices required
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with an adaptable and flexible style in working with all types of individuals
- Project set up, budget planning, buy out, and cost reporting experience is a must
- High level of scheduling, dealing with subcontracts, subcontractors and/or self-perform work is a must
What's on Offer
This fast paced role offers a ton of growth potential and the opportunity to take on a high level of responsibility on complex projects in addition to a ton of growth potential. Also, they offer a very competitive base + bonus structure and full benefits.