Excellent growth opportunity
Reputable General Contractor looking for a Project Manager
About Our Client
About Our Client The General Contractor has grown into one of the region's top General Contractors in San Antonio. They have completed hundreds of projects, large and small. The General Contractor is a full service construction firm providing our clients with services such as preliminary estimates, budgets, construct-ability assessments and more.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ultimate Responsibility of Project Completion
- Establish Project Budgets and Show the Ability to Maintain the Budget
- Prepare and Submit Payment Applications
- Project Buy-Out to include Subcontractor Selection and Scope of Contract
- Knowledge and Adherence to all Company Policies and Procedures
- Establish and Maintain Client/Subcontractor Relationships
- Be able to produce Work in Progress and Budget Projection reports
- Provide Guidance to Jobsite and Office Staff as required
- Overall Responsibility of all Change Order Cost Estimates
- Able to Read Plans and Perform Detailed Material Take-Offs
- Project Scheduling and Organization
- Completion of required Project Documentation
- 3 years minimum comparable project management experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skill
The Successful Applicant
- Must be Customer Service oriented.
- Performs project duties with little supervision.
- Must have a professional appearance and positive attitude.
- Must have the ability to adapt to any situation and meet deadlines. * Must be self-motivated and goal oriented. * Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Software knowledge: all Microsoft packages, Primavera or Project CPM scheduling software.
- References required
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Strong bonus structure
- 401K match * Insurance
- Vehicle allowance & gas card