Excellent track record of internal career growth
Exciting projects with well-known regional GC
About Our Client
Our client is an established Portland based General Contractor. Their projects range from $1M to $50M in value, focusing on ground up and tenant improvement construction commercial projects. The company is experiencing constant growth due to market growth and a diverse pipeline.
Responsibilities Will Include But Will Not Be Limited To:
- Communicating directly with on-site staff including the Superintendent and Subcontractors to go over full details of project cost, staffing for individual projects, as well as scheduling.
- Proactively identify design deficiencies, schedule concerns, and other project specific issues
- Attain a thorough and complete understanding of the Prime Contract, all subcontracts, the drawings, and specifications
- Enforce safety protocols to ensure job site consistently meets or exceeds OSHA safety standards
- Maintain appropriate documentation throughout the project including change order logs, RFI logs, and submittal lots.
- Have a thorough understanding of interpreting plans and specs for building and construction
- Communicate daily with owners, tenant reps, construction managers, superintendents and
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management or related field preferred
- Minimum of 4 year's experience in the construction industry with a commercial general contractor
- Experience as Project Manager on tenant improvement Commercial projects
- Proficiency with computer software used in the construction industry
- Strong oral and written communication skills are crucial to success of the Commercial Project Manager
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Insurance coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- 401K plan
- Annual bonus
- Profit sharing opportunity