Competitive Salary, Flexibility, Growth
Annual learning credit, equity
About Our Client
Known by their clients as "smart, strategic and fun," the client specializes in the production of fully immersive and compelling digital media within the healthcare space. They are a lively, award-winning team of impassioned medical illustrators, animators, PhDs in molecular visualization, 3D generalists, UX developers, graphic designers, programmers and experienced project managers They partner with biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies, healthcare agencies, and doctors/patients to help run promotional and disease awareness/medical education campaigns that engage a variety of target audiences.
This role, which reports to the Account Supervisor, fully supports the account management and production teams to manage corporate client accounts.
As the Project Manager, you will be responsible for owning and upholding the quality control process and organizational responsibilities for said accounts, including: email correspondence, arranging meetings, maintaining the project status reports, providing essential QC reviews, and submitting key milestones to medical/legal/regulatory (MLR) review.
Client Relationship Support
- Serves as the day-to-day support to the account supervisor and/or account director.
- Attends all relevant client meetings and events.
- Develops project timelines.
- Maintains project status reports.
- Provides timely email correspondence.
- Traffics critical information between the client and production teams.
- Responsible for properly organizing and filing all items sent to the client and received from the client.
Quality Control Review & Medical MLR Submission
- Provides essential quality control review of key milestone deliveries ie.) editorial review, content checks, confirms references and annotations.
- Formally submits key milestone deliveries to medical/legal/regulatory (MLR) review and/or applicable review process at the client corporation.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for this position will be a pleasant individual with a strong work ethic, eager to learn from an experienced, strategically creative account management team.
- Proven experience in project management; background in marketing and/or scientific visualization is highly desirable
- Keen attention to detail
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong knowledge of research methods
- Demonstrable experience working well under pressure
What's on Offer
Competitive base, fun working culture, work-life balance, growth potential, continued learning credits, full benefits and 401k match.