Large, high-profile projects - over $50 million in value!
Work among seasoned industry professionals, dedicated to your career growth!
About Our Client
This client is a well-known developer in the greater Portland area and has grown in reputation as of late due to the high quality of their projects they have completed. They have grown their presence in the commercial - medical sector, and last year, they brought in about $250 million in revenue.
The Project Manager - Commercial Medical Projects will be responsible for:
- Creating and managing the project schedule and budget to ensure that it completes on-time and on-budget.
- Reporting in to the Project Executive.
- Developing constant communication between superintendents, subcontractors, and other members of the project team.
- Working both on-site in a management role as well as office work.
The Successful Applicant
- Previous project experience in large-scale commercial work is required.
- Bachelor's degree in construction management, civil engineering, or a related field (required).
- 5+ years in the construction industry.
What's on Offer
- Industry leading base salary
- Project and performance-based bonuses
- Full benefits package