Strong pipeline, excellent benefits and family-oriented culture
Opportunity to join a dedicated and ambitious team, while growing your career
About Our Client
Ability to join a long established firm, who are regular recognized by their clients as having the highest quality of work, professional, and able to turn their dreams into a reality. Our clients goal is to provide their employees with a safe, exciting environment the encourages growth through client partnerships rooted in integrity and the highest quality of service.
- Document control (RFIs, change orders, claims, etc.)
- Assisting and supporting project team with daily project coordination
- Procurement of construction materials
- coordinate bid process with subcontractors
- Quality Control / Quality Assurance checks
- Estimating and take off/s including conceptual budgets and self-performed work
- Business development/networking capabilities
- Assume significant responsibility for meeting schedule, budget, and quality goals
- Interact with clients with a business development mindset
The Successful Applicant
- B.S. in Construction Engineering or related field.
- 5-12 years of experience in construction field.
- Previous Healthcare Construction Experience
- Project Management position with emphasis on pre-construction and estimating.
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships.
- Ability to run multiple jobs at once.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- strong time management skills
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Benefits - medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401K contribution
- Opportunities to earn bonus
- Corporate wellness program
- heavy company investment in training