Strong company growth
Great company culture
About Our Client
Our client is a highly reputable commercial general contractor who has a long list of satisfied customers. The company takes pride in hiring some of best and brightest. Projects have included education, multi-family, hospitality with majority of them being Ground up ranging into the 100M dollar range. The company has a strong pipeline of work and is growing. GBCA award winning company.
- Manages all aspects of the construction project from beginning to close including overseeing profit and loss, labor management, and documentation and safety records.
- Respond to formal bid request- creates proposal based on RFP from client and includes Project Schedule;
- Full accountability in reviewing plans for scope, develops scope sheets, and submits bids accurately to RFP, build schedules with milestones and deliverables at time of contract negotiations.
- Ensures accuracy of startup sheet, budget with proper job costs and scope coverage;
- Reviews, negotiates and awards subcontracts prior to issuance to ensure there are no scope gaps;
- Creates RFI's, owners change order and submit to Architect/Client; Tracks response(s) and determines potential cost & schedule implications, & generates appropriate change order;
- Generates Submittals / Procurement Schedule and ensures accuracy of internal logs;
- Ensures all pay applications are satisfied with contract payment terms;
- Reviews/approves/rejects subcontractor, supplier invoices for progressive and final payments;
- Builds outstanding relationships with clients and communicates with them throughout all phases of a project.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience as a Project Manager on commercial construction projects.
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Engineering or similar preferred but not required.
- Experience with education, multi family or health care ground up projects
- MS Office skills required: including but not limited to Word, Excel, Outlook
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary based on experience along with a project bonus program
- 401K w/ company match
- Company Vehicle, health, dental, FSA, vision, life