Top Tier Company
About Our Client
Our client is a large general contractor who takes pride in providing a supportive atmosphere for its employees. They have been established for over 20 years and have a strong pipeline of work. They pride themselves in having stability and offering a place where you feel valued as an employee.
- Provide leadership and manage the project from start to finish
- Build and maintain relationships with local contractors and vendors
- Establish project schedule and ensure that project is complete on time and maintains profitability.
- Provide leadership in contract negotiations and buy out process
- Provide overall leadership to entire project team.
- Build and maintain rapport with architects, subcontractors, and vendors.
- Understand and administer contract and subcontract agreements.
- Establish, communicate, and implement the Project Schedule
- Manage budget and financial reporting
The Successful Applicant
- 10 years experience minimum
- a Bachelors Degree in Construction management of related field preferred
- OSHA 30 preferred
- Proficient communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong technical skills with ability to use Microsoft office, ProLog and other construction management software.
- A successful candidate will have established relationships with local sub contractors
- Ability to manage people and drive performance
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Project based bonuses
- Car allowances
- Vacation and Holiday paid
- Health and Dental insurance