Great Internal Growth
Diverse Portfolio of Projects
About Our Client
Our client is a full service Construction Company that has been around for 40+ years. Award winning and known for their culture, relationships and have doubled in size in the last 10 years. Valued team members and relationships that go beyond the projects. Our client is currently seeking a motivated Project Manager to join their growing team who is looking to grow with the business.
The business with consider anyone who is at the Project Manager level with a background in Commercial Construction!
The Construction Project Manager will:
- Manage and develop assigned staff toward maximum job performance and career potential.
- Understand and administer contract and subcontract agreements.
- Provide leadership to project team
- Foster and enhance architect, subcontractor and vendor relations.
- Establish, update, and communicate the Project Schedule and manage its implementation.
- May work with preconstruction team in development of project.
- Manage budget and financial reporting, interpret and analyze reports to ensure adherence to project budget.
- Manage the Quality Assurance/Quality Control (QA/QC) program.
- Provide leadership in risk evaluation, contract negotiations, fee and pricing decisions
The Successful Applicant
The successful Commercial Project Manager will have the following:
- 6+ year's experience in Construction Project Management
- Bachelors degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or related field
- OSHA certification preferred
- Project management software proficient
- Effective communication skills to interface with both clients and field staff
What's on Offer
The Construction Project Manager will receive:
- Above market base salary
- Performance based bonus structure
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Opportunity for internal advancement