Benefit Leading Firm Values Loyalty
Largest Construction Employer in S.Fla market
About Our Client
Maintains a culture that is nurtured through the promotion of integrity, collaboration and socialization. Our employees enjoy comfortable work environments, continuous career advancement and the ability to impact society not only through the projects they work on, but the Company sponsored activities available to them. Maser Consulting stays on the cutting edge of technology and our opportunistic approach to expansion creates personal and professional growth opportunities across all areas of the firm. Our dedication to the well-being of our employees and their families is demonstrated throughout the wide range of benefits and programs available to them. Apply today to learn how you can join our team of professionals so that we can help you.
- Managing multi-disciplined projects for FDOT and other public agencies.
- Provide Project Management for all Construction Inspection projects.
- Build and maintain client relationships.
- Achieve or exceed the financial goals for the project.
- Organize cross-functional activities, and coordinate project activities for the completion of the project (i.e., project deliverables, schedule and budget).
- Management and oversight of plans, specifications, cost estimates, reports and preparing final bid packages for state highway and interchange improvement projects.
- Providing guidance for inspection staff, review, recommend and process change orders, partial payments and closeout of projects.
- Review shop drawings for horizontal & vertical alignments, drainage plans, construction staging/traffic control plans, signing & pavement markings plans, utility coordination, sub-consultant coordination, and preparation of right-of-way plans for various type of projects and clients.
- Establishing working relationships and interfacing with client technical staff and project managers.
- Participating in project decisions regarding technical approaches, cost and schedule performance.
- Preparing technical and cost proposals.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Civil Engineering preferred.
- Professional Engineer (PE) preferred.
- FDOT experience is required.
- Formal training in project management is preferred.
- Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- Good understanding of project contract's terms and conditions is expected.
- 10 or more years of engineering experience with broad knowledge and experience in transportation and strong technical skills in highway design.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
What's on Offer
Cell phone allowance