Robustly growing project pipeline in PA and NJ
Great benefits, compensation and bonus structure
About Our Client
Our client is a top Construction Manager in the Greater Philadelphia Area focused in diverse commercial projects including industrial, manufacturing, pharmaceutical and multifamily. They are expanding and looking to add a team oriented Project Manager to their team immediately.
The Construction Project Manager will:
- Provide overall leadership to entire project team
- Manage and develop assigned staff toward maximum job performance and career potential.
- Build and maintain rapport with architects, subcontractors, and vendors.
- Understand and administer contract and subcontract agreements.
- Establish, communicate, and implement the Project Schedule
- Manage budget and financial reporting
- Interpret and analyze reports to ensure adherence to project budget.
- Manage the Quality Assurance/Quality Control program.
- Provide leadership in risk evaluation, contract negotiations, and fee and pricing decisions
The Successful Applicant
The successful Project Manager will have the following:
- 6+ years' experience in Commercial Construction Project Management
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management or related field strongly preferred
- OSHA certification preferred
- Proficient in project management software
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Project experience with industrial or manufacturing projects strongly preferred
- Experience with Procore strongly preferred
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary100% Paid Health Benefits
PTO + Holidays