Strong pipeline, excellent benefits, and family-oriented culture
Opportunity to join a dedicated and ambitious team
About Our Client
Ability to join an established firm, who internally handles all aspects of construction from predesign to close-out. Our clients goal is to creates innovative solutions that maximize the client's value and then sees them through to the end, taking ownership of the project until its completion.
- Document control (RFIs, change orders, claims, etc.)
- Assisting and supporting project team with daily project coordination
- Procurement of construction materials
- coordinate bid process with subcontractors
- Quality Control / Quality Assurance checks
- Estimating and take off/s including conceptual budgets and self-performed work
- Business development/networking capabilities
- Assume significant responsibility for meeting schedule, budget, and quality goals
- Interact with clients with a business development mindset
The Successful Applicant
- B.S. in Construction Engineering or related field.
- 8-10 years of experience in construction field.
- Previous general contractor construction experience
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships.
- Ability to run multiple jobs at once.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- strong time management skills
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Benefits - medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401K contribution
- Opportunities to earn bonus
- Vehicle/Phone allowance