This Client is one of the Fastest Growing Life Science Construction Firms
Company does a wide variety of Complex Projects
About Our Client
This client specializes in capital life science projects and has a mandate to grow at around a rate of 15% annually in line with their parent company's upcoming construction needs. They are based in Woburn and are offering highly competitive compensation. This firm was established with a unique vision, they wanted to construct a team of passionate builders and project consultants strictly in the life-science, biotechnology, pharmaceutical and healthcare construction projects. Projects on the GC side range up to $100M, and on the OPM side all the way up to $800M. They have had massive growth over the years, and their work is all over New England - mainly in Cambridge, North & West of Boston, Portsmouth NH, and Western MA - essentially around the 495 belt. If you are a construction or engineering professional who would be interested in eventually transitioning to the OPM side, this firm would be perfect for you to develop a long lasting career.
Job Responsibilities include:
- All phases of project management including design, construction, permitting, occupancy, quality control, staffing, scheduling and budget
- Interaction with clients to communicate project information
- Development of project schedules and milestones
- Assist in the team selection process
- Monitor and report overall project progress relative to goals, requirements, schedules and budgets
- Assist with Proactive budget development and management
- Understand contract terms and requirements
- Facilitate meetings to achieve and maintain project progress
- Develop recommendations and action item as necessary
- Interact with all associated project participants: User Groups, Executives, Designers, Contractors, Vendors, etc.
- Manage furniture procurement and client relocation
The Successful Applicant
A successful candidate has:
- 10+ years in the field or comparable experience
- Degree required with a concentration in construction technology, building construction, or construction management
- Strong experiences with either Life Sciences or Mechanical construction
- Ambitious for personal and company growth
What's on Offer
A competitive salary of 100-150K dependent on experience with the opportunity to get in at the ground floor of our Client who has recently acquired a tremendous amount of backing and support.