Steady stream of projects
About Our Client
Lancaster headquartered General Contractor with a diverse pipeline of projects. Looking for an experienced Project Manager to join their growing team
- Provide overall leadership to entire project team
- Supervising and managing all on-site construction.
- Manage budget for labor and materials, ensuring that project remains within estimated costs.
- Focus on Construction Quality Control
- Manage the Quality Assurance/Quality Control program.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management or related field strongly preferred
- 3-5 years + of Project Management in commercial construction
- OSHA certification preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent computer skills, including proficiency in MS Office
What's on Offer
- 401(k) with 5% company match
- Vehicle allowance
- Full medical and dental
- 20 PTO Days