Industry leading work/life balance, voted top 50 places to work in Washington
Diversified line of projects across multiple sectors
About Our Client
Despite completing projects in the industrial/retail space on time and in budget for the past 40 years, this general contractor is beginning to invest heavily in their division, taking advantage of the booming market in the area. They are known for bringing together some of the most exciting projects to date. They invest in their employees and strive for them to be successful and move up within their organization as quickly as possible.
- Provide leadership and manage multiple projects from start to finish
- Build and maintain relationships with local contractors and vendors
- Establish project schedule and ensure that project is completed on time and maintains profitability.
- Provide leadership in contract negotiations and buy out process
- Provide overall leadership to entire project team
- Build and maintain rapport with architects, subcontractors, and vendors.
- Understand and administer contract and subcontract agreements.
- Establish, communicate, and implement the Project Schedule
- Manage budget and financial reporting
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years of experience minimum
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction management of related field preferred
- Experience in multi-family housing
- Proficient communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong technical skills with ability to use Microsoft office, ProLog and other construction management software.
- A successful candidate will have established relationships with local sub-contractors from past work experience
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Full car and phone allowance
- Ability to grow at own pace with a growing company
- Industry leading company offering excellent stability and a pipeline of projects.