Leading GC in Harrisburg Market
Steady pipeline of projects
About Our Client
Our client is a full-service General Contractor/Construction Manager that has been in business for 30 years. This company, which is experiencing rapid growth, is renowned in the Harrisburg area. Seeking a seasoned Project Manager to join their ever expanding team.
- Provide overall leadership to entire project team
- Build and maintain rapport with architects, subcontractors, and vendors.
- Understand and administer contract and subcontract agreements.
- Establish, communicate, and implement the Project Schedule
- Manage budget and financial reporting
- Manage the Quality Assurance/Quality Control program.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Engineering/Management
- 6+ years of experience in the commercial construction industry (industrial, health care, retail, office, senior living and multi-family experience preferred)
- OSHA certification preferred
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Retirement and Savings Benefits