HUGE Leadership Potential
Great company culture
About Our Client
General Contractor in New Jersey specializing in industrial construction projects up to $200M.
- Experience building industrial construction projects from the ground up is required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of entire design process from conceptualization through production
- Proven experience leading and managing multi-disciplinary global design teams with an understanding and knowledge of current trends and best practices in today's tech focused workplace environments
- Integrates and executes design strategy
- Prepare and present projects to all levels of management utilizing Microsoft Project and PowerPoint
- Provides appropriate business, design, consumer and cultural story-telling within the context and parameters necessary
- Ensures design consistency and quality meets all standards
- Collaborates with counterparts and design peers to ensure design and communication consistency across broader team and brand
- Partner with Human Resources and Group Heads to collect data and information of growth projections and future space requirements
- Develop strong and creative design solutions in collaborative and team environment
- Creation of CAD test fit drawings
- Update and maintain all drawings
- FFE sourcing and procurement
- Ensure all spaces are designed to be code compliant * Assist in maintaining design budgets
- Coordinate meetings with design project team and assist with presentations and assist with management of project team, ensuring that deadlines are met and projects remain on target
- Assisting contracted interior designers and architects in daily project tasks
- Coordinate with our Facilities Management team for seamless installations
- Create and maintain design library and an inventory of all design products
The Successful Applicant
- Candidates for should have a proven track record of delivering projects in the commercial real estate and office fit out sector of Construction in New York or surrounding areas. A project list showing successfully completed projects and references from within the industry is required.
- Bachelor's degree in Construction or related field
- Ability to effectively elevate strategic concerns to senior management in a timely and accurate manner
- Ability to collaborate effectively across disciplines, groups, and geographies
- Understanding of typical building systems, including MEP infrastructure and Fire Life Safety Systems
- Strong communications skills and a customer-centric approach are a prerequisite
- Capable of executing and delivering standalone small scale projects under pressure and still achieving the desired results
- Strong team player
- Demonstrate a passion for contemporary design, and how space and design can affect employee productivity
- Must be able to travel to/from project sites as needed.
What's on Offer
Offer includes a highly competitive base salary + benefits + bonus. Opportunity to open up a new market is available for the right candidate.